HealthFit offers a supervised exercise program designed to promote cardiac health and wellness. The program features 8 sessions per month every Tuesday & Thursday from 11am-noon.
- From cardiac rehab machines we will show you alternative exercises that require stability and balance to engage the same muscles.
- Balance training at the beginning of each class.
- Blood pressure and heart rate checks before and after workouts.
Access to support groups
- Every Wednesday from 11am – 12pm in the resource library.
- Monthly guest speakers about relevant issues with cardiac health.
- Education courses through the cardiopulmonary group.
Goal evaluation every 8 weeks
- Balance test
- New exercises for muscle groups
- Sit/Stand test
- 8 feet up and go
- 2 minute step test
- Chair sit and reach
- $29/month for Members
- $99/month for Non-Members